Monday, June 4, 2012

How Exciting!

Woohoo!! This is my first official post as Brittany Hayes Photography!  As a little girl I drove my family nuts by always wanting to take pictures of everything! So I am sure it is no surprise to any of them that I have devloped a passion for photography.  I just have the balls to do something about it now.  If I am completely honest, I have no idea what I am doing but I do know that I love taking pictures.  I love seeing real moments between people and capturing them with my camera.  I love the adoring look a little girl gives to her daddy or the moment a mother sees her child for the very first time.  Moments.  All being captured in time.  As a photographer I get to be apart of these moments and invited into families most adoring, vulnerable moments.  One of the most amazing moments I have been apart of  so far  in my photography career has been taking pictures of my sister Heather and her boyfriend Myke.....My sister is 8 months pregnant with a little boy!

These are the Real moments I am talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment